Our mission is to facilitate financial literacy education and independence for high school and college students in the US. In addition, we work to help licensed health care professionals and small business entrepreneurs—especially the under-50 generation of female business owners—to reach their goals and objectives by implementing research-based strategic business plans.
Core Values American Hope Charities recognizes the value and power of individuals in a global society driven by knowledge and technology. We work to effect change one student and one business at a time, and each and every one of our dedicated employees, volunteers, and strategic partners strives to uphold and embrace the core values that reflect our mission.
• Commitment to God, the United States, and the people we serve.
• Maintenance of ethical standards and integrity.
• Excellence in the formulation of corporate policy and program management with room for creative dissent.
• Responsibility for meeting evidence-based standards and planned outcomes.
• Dedication to teamwork, professionalism, multicultural competence, and our stakeholders’ perspective.
• Dedication to empowering women-owned business to export U.S. goods and services.
• Commitment to employing a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve.
American Hope Charities is a member of the Bellflower Chamber of Commerce.